[FOTZeiss] Fw: Mullaney: "The Finest Deep-Sky Objects"

Glenn A. Walsh siderostat1991 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 14 18:57:44 EDT 2011

FYI

gaw

Glenn A. Walsh, Project Director,

Friends of the Zeiss < http://friendsofthezeiss.org >

Electronic Mail - < siderostat1989 at yahoo.com >

SPACE & SCIENCE NEWS, ASTRONOMICAL CALENDAR:

  < http://buhlplanetarium.tripod.com/#news >

Author of History Web Sites on the Internet --

* Buhl Planetarium, Pittsburgh:

  < http://buhlplanetarium.tripod.com >

* Adler Planetarium, Chicago:

  < http://adlerplanetarium.tripod.com >

* Astronomer, Educator, Optician John A. Brashear:

  < http://johnbrashear.tripod.com >

* Andrew Carnegie & Carnegie Libraries:

  < http://andrewcarnegie.tripod.com >

* Civil War Museum of Andrew Carnegie Free Library:

  < http://garespypost.tripod.com >

* Duquesne Incline cable-car railway, Pittsburgh:

  < http://inclinedplane.tripod.com >

* Public Transit:

  < http://andrewcarnegie2.tripod.com/transit >